Domaine Joliet Père et Fils


Located at the summit of the village of Fixin, Le Manoir de la Perrière, founded in the XII Century by the monks of Citeaux, now belongs to the JOLIET family since 1853. Today, Bénigne JOLIET is still the sole and exclusive owner. The Fixin 1er cru "CLOS DE LA PERRIERE" has always been at the head of Burgundy's finest vintages.

* An automatic translator is used for this page. The Bourgogne Wine Bureau declines responsibility for the quality of the translation and its consistency with the rest of the website's content.

Our wines

Wine colors


Nearby tourism ideas