What’s going on in your favorite vineyard ? Where will you be spending next weekend with your friends ?
This section keeps you in touch with all the latest news and upcoming events involving Bourgogne wines.
Check here frequently - the news is always changing !
After the opening of the Cité in Mâcon on 3 May, the Cité in Chablis on 17 May, the Cité in Beaune will open its doors on 17 June, on the occasion of an inaugural weekend, whose festivities will also involve Mâcon and Chablis.
17 and 18 June: two days dedicated to the general public
Two exceptional days are waiting for you the 17 and 18 June to finally discover these 3 sites dedicated to the culture and history of Bourgogne wines.
The event will include an exceptional program for each Cité, featuring:
- Discovery of the immersive and sensorial visitor trails
- Family entertainment
- Guided tours
- Tasting workshops and food and wine pairings
- Meet-and-greets with winemakers
- 17-18 June from 10am to 6pm
- Beaune admission: €14 for adults and €7 for children (6+ years), with a family pass available for two adults plus two children for €32.
- Chablis and Mâcon admission: €9 for adults and €6.50 for children (6+ years), with a family pass available for two adults plus two children for €20.50.
- Book online at www.citeclimatsvins-bourgogne.com
But hurry, as places are limited!
Keep up to speed with all the news from the Cité network on their social media.(Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube).